The prospective of an Amazon Crone
Sayings I like:
- That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history. - Aldous Huxley
- And now, I step into the unknown once more, to pursue that glorious temptress, Adventure.
- Laws alone cannot secure freedom
of expression; in order than every man express his views without
penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population. - Albert Einstein
- Life is not measured by the number of breathe we take, but by the moments that take out breath away.
- If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
- True religion is real living;
living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein
- The divinity within all of us is our ability for creation.
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Dou
- I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity. - E. A. Poe
- Anything that can be put into a nutshell should remain there.
- Even a paranoid can have enemies. - Henry Kissinger
- Nothing ever really changes… they’ll always be morons swallowing belief patterns whole so they don’t have to think for themselves.
- Anyone can have the facts, but having opinions is an art.
- Religion is not merely the opium of the masses, it's the cyanide.
- A sense of humor, properly developed, is superior to any religion so far devised.
- If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked.
- You only live twice: once after your born & once before you die. - Basho
- Middle eastern men are subject to sexual insecurities that have spawned veils, shaven heads, clitoridectomies, house arrest, segregation, macho posturing, and 3 major religions.
- It is less what one is that should matter, than what one is not. - Wei Wu Wei
- Doctrines, scriptures, sutras, essays, are not to be regarded as systems to be followed. They merely contribute to understanding. They should be for us a source of stimulation, and nothing more... Adopted, rather than used as a stimulus, they are a hindrance.
- Realization is a matter of becoming conscious of that which is already realized.
- There is no mystery whatever - only inability to perceive the obvious.
- All understanding begins with our not accepting the world as it appears.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
- Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others.
- We cannot direct the winds but we can adjust our sails.
Things I have done:
- I discovered I was a pagan at age 13.
- I was a bartender in the French Quarter from 1974 - 1980.
- I smoked pot with Martha Raye.
- I was a soldier in the Army from 1981 - 1994.
- I volunteered at the Audubon Zoo in
NOLA & the Alexandria Zoo in LA.
- I met & did audio for Bob Hope & Barbara Eden.
- I filmed an interview with The Judd's for Entertainment Tonight.
- I lived & worked at a commune called Harbon Hot Springs in 1994.
- Processed fish on a boat in Bever Inlet-AK from Jan-April 1995.
- I have lived in; New Orleans-LA, Kansas City, Osage Beach-MO, Eureka Springs-AR, Toronto-Canada, Hilo-HI, Ft. Dix-NJ, Tonducshun-Korea, Ft. Bragg-NC, Mannheim-Germany, Reno-NV, Coos Bay-OR, Middletown-CA, Eugine-CA, Bever Inlet-AK, Seattle-WA, Pleasanton-KS & Orlando-FL.
- I have visited; Alsac-France, The Philippines, San Francisco-CA, Okinawa, Kobe-Japan, Honolulu-Oahu, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, David-Panama, Custer-SD, The Redwood Forest, Sanibel Island/ Key West/ The Everglades-FL.
- I traveled around the country in an RV from 1998-2004.
- Attended 8 Pagan Spirit Gathering Festivals.
- At the 30th anniversary of Woodstock at The Farm
Things I want to do:
- I want to live in China.
- I want to live in Amsterdam.
- I want to learn to sail & get a 35' Junk.
- I want a small van-style RV.
- I want to learn Web Design.