Amazing Cosmetic. Yellow Foundation Makeup
- Affecting only the appearance of something rather than its substance
- a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- Involving or relating to treatment intended to restore or improve a person's appearance
- Designed or serving to improve the appearance of the body, esp. the face
- serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- serving an aesthetic purpose in beautifying the body; "cosmetic surgery"; "enhansive makeup"
- surprising greatly; "she does an amazing amount of work"; "the dog was capable of astonishing tricks"
- Startlingly impressive
- inspiring awe or admiration or wonder; "New York is an amazing city"; "the Grand Canyon is an awe-inspiring sight"; "the awesome complexity of the universe"; "this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath"- Melville; "Westminster Hall's awing majesty, so vast,
- (amazingly) in an amazing manner; to everyone's surprise; "amazingly, he finished medical school in three years"
- Causing great surprise or wonder; astonishing
amazing cosmetic - Amazing Cosmetics
Amazing Cosmetics AmazingConcealer To Go 0.2 oz Deep (Dark)
What it is:A miniature-size, multipurpose concealer.What it does: AmazingCosmetics AmazingConcealer To Go is a highly pigmented, super-emollient, waterproof formula that blends seamlessly into the skin, creating a flawless complexion that looks and feels natural. Hollywood's hottest makeup artists depend on the AmazingConcealer to create the picture-perfect complexions their celebrity clients have come to expect. The first step in the AmazingCosmetics "complexion perfection" process, the AmazingConcealer erases dark circles, blemishes, broken capillaries, sun damage, and redness with only tiny amounts of the product.What else you need to know:AmazingCosmetics AmazingConcealer To Go is paraben-free.
An Amazing Landscape Design!!
I was blown away by the spectacular landscaping that surrounds the Camden Public Library and adjoining Harbor Park...this is landscape architecture at its best! I am a big fan of symmetrical design and formal gardens. After I arrived home from Camden, I did a bit of research and discovered this was no amateur landscape. The stone work seen here is part of the amphitheater designed by Fletcher Steele (1928-1931). It was partially restored in 2003-2004. The "bones" of this magical place need no tampering and it was more of a cosmetic uplift to rebuilt some of the stone work and to plant new trees where needed. To my left of this vantage point is Harbor Park and a beautiful view of the harbor (photo will be posted next). Harbor Park was designed by the famous Olmsted Brothers in 1930-1935. Straight ahead up the steps is the Faun Garden. To my right is an upper level of the amphitheater where a band could play or a speaker would be situated. My husband and I had fun envisioning this park back in the day when it was full of people and music and good times! Both the Steele Amphitheater and Harbor Park are listed on the National Register of Historic Places....and rightly so! My niece, Becky, was a smart girl to choose this location for her wedding photos! I can't wait to see how the photographer used this magnificent landscape as his backdrop.
Amazing advertisement for Montreal Opera 2
Two posters have been superimposed to take advantage of the ephemeral dynamics of vandalism. There are five portrait in that publicity series, one of them is partially removed so that you see part of another visage from the second poster. It was beautiful to see the torn poster flapping in the wind.
Especially for girls! Discover for yourself the protocols of pampering and the science of suds and scents! Using this kit you will:
Make your own fizzing bath salts
Mix up a scrub for a pampering peppermint pedicure
Mold cute, scented mini bars of soap
Make your own glittering lip gloss
Brew up a dissolving, scented bath ball that turns any bath into a spa escape
And many more fun activities! Use the glitter and essential oils in the kit to make each spa science creation truly unique. Along the way, you'll learn about the science of soap, the chemistry of bath salts, and the Nobel winning discoveries behind the science of scent. Each experiment also makes a great gift!