BLUSH MAKEUP ARTIST SHOW. PRIVATE LABEL MINERAL MAKEUP. INDIAN PAKISTANI BRIDAL MAKEUP.
Blush Makeup Artist Show
- A makeup artist is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup and prosthetics for theatrical, television, film, fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry.
- This is a person who applies makeup professionally to models and other people before they appear on television, in films or any other public platform..
- applies and changes makeup for photo sessions
- Feel embarrassed or ashamed
- become rosy or reddish; "her cheeks blushed in the cold winter air"
- (of a flower or other thing) Be or become pink or pale red
- bloom: a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- Develop a pink tinge in the face from embarrassment or shame
- turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame; "The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by"
- A spectacle or display of something, typically an impressive one
- display: something intended to communicate a particular impression; "made a display of strength"; "a show of impatience"; "a good show of looking interested"
- A public entertainment, in particular
- the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining; "a remarkable show of skill"
- A play or other stage performance, esp. a musical
- give an exhibition of to an interested audience; "She shows her dogs frequently"; "We will demo the new software in Washington"
Jenna was a girl who just loved dolls and making clothes for them. She is now working as an intern at a fashion magazine and hopes to be an editor in the future. One day, without warning, she suddenly became a fashion icon! Jenna originally went to a charity fashion exhibition to do a magazine interview, but she stepped in to substitute for a model who didn't show up. She got all dressed, made-up and photographed by a team of top fashion designers and makeup artists. What she didn't expect was the special award that was give to the magazine for spreading awareness for a good cause! She was so happy that she was able to do something to contribute to society. Now, she is a busy working girl, with a flair for fashion, and a love of the creative, and a giving heart. While at work she wears a white half-sleeve T-shirt, baggy denim pants and short boots. When she has a meeting with her clients, she wears a lavender color tweed jacket. She spices up her look with a dark grey beret and big sunglasses which are a completely new style from a new mold! These are not "sleepy eyes".Her accessories are gold ribbon earrings and a necklace. There is a matching ribbon charm on her editor's bag, too. Her formal look is a bare top champagne-gold long dress. The dress has a short train in the back, and a long black ribbon tied to her waist that beautifully flows on the dress. Her headband is a new mold, and it adds a cute accent to her simple but gorgeous dress. She wears beige heels with this dress. Her hair is long, center-parted ash-blonde with a new semi-matte and loose curls at the end. She wears light-brown eye shadow with pink lips and blush. Her eye chips are all special colors! The brown eyes in the center position have special gold under the eye chips to deepen the color. Her face mold is Radiance, and her skin tone is Natural. [ Face Type ] Radiance [ Skin Type ] Natural [ Make-up ] Eye shadow- light brown, Lips- pink, Blush- pink [ Eyelids ] Light brown [ Eyelash ] Special [ Eye Color ] Olive green (left), brown x gold (center), pink (right), and light blue (center) *All special colors [ Hair Color ] Blonde (semi matte) [ Earrings ] 1 set [ Nails ] Pink [ The set includes ] Doll, dress, T-shirt, baggy pants, jacket, earrings, necklace, headband, sunglasses, hat, bag, pumps, short boots, under wear, stand, and serial number card. Scheduled date available: July 2009 Price: 27,300 yen Limited edition of 2009 dolls
Skye, the multitalented makeup artist we've been using at the studio for headshot sessions. i tend to bring the bronica along to grab a couple of frames before and after the shoot.