Apply Your Make Up - Loreal Makeup Reviews - Gaga Makeup Tutorial.
Apply Your Make Up
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Put oneself forward formally as a candidate for a job
- Be applicable or relevant
- be pertinent or relevant or applicable; "The same laws apply to you!"; "This theory holds for all irrational numbers"; "The same rules go for everyone"
- Make a formal application or request
- ask (for something); "He applied for a leave of absence"; "She applied for college"; "apply for a job"
- use: put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose; "use your head!"; "we only use Spanish at home"; "I can't use this tool"; "Apply a magnetic field here"; "This thinking was applied to many projects"; "How do you utilize this tool?
Ediinburgh Fringe - The Sad Clown
A contrast to my happy clown photo. Both young Edinburgh lassies had problems applying their make-up that day, but at least this one knew that she looked unconventional. Fellas imagine if the ladies always applied their make-up like this? Think how much longer we would have to wait fror them to get ready to go out? Honestly dear your make-up looks fine! No it isn't smudged and I think you really suit that brand of red Clinique lipstick! LOL!
Digital Make up Artist
I have applied some digital make up on Serene. Eye liner, eye shadow and blusher have been applied to give Serene a bit more colour to our overall look. I feel that the colours of the make up matche nicely with the red finger nail, the dress and the background. Feel free to give me your feedback.