Korean And Japan Fashion : Japanese Tokyo Fashion
Korean And Japan Fashion
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Of or relating to North or South Korea or its people or language
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language; "Korean handicrafts"
- coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan
- Cover (something) with a hard black varnish
- a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean
- a constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago; a world leader in electronics and automobile manufacture and ship building
korean and japan fashion - Silken Threads:
Silken Threads: A History of Embroidery in China, Korea, Japan, and Vietnam
Lavishly illustrated with photographs of magnificent dragon and bridal robes, rank badges, kimonos, and other embroidered textiles produced during the last two thousand years, this fascinating study of East Asian embroidery through the ages is not only educational, but also a feast for the eyes. Vintage photography and artwork showing these costumes and textiles in use are also featured, as well as Young's recent research which is sure to settle longstanding debates among textile scholars. Beyond history and style, she presents a wealth of information about the symbolism and meaning of embroidered designs, just as she explains the uses and functions of embroidered textiles.
Korean brand doha Autumn/Winter 2007 collection at Japan Fashion Week in Tokyo on March 12, 2007.
Japan at Night
Japan at Night
Related topics: northridge fashion centerafrican fashion lacemens fashion coatssummer fashion internshipsonline fashion boutique malaysiakids fashion clothesfashion photographers delhi