ANCHOR HOCKING GLASS REFRIGERATOR STORAGE : BEST BRAND FOR REFRIGERATORS.
Anchor Hocking Glass Refrigerator Storage
- Anchor Hocking Glass Corporation is a manufacturer of glassware that merged the AnchorCap and Closure Corporations with the Hocking Glass Company in 1937. Anchor Hocking is primarily located in Lancaster, Ohio. (Plant #44 is located in Monaca, Pennsylvania.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- The action or method of storing something for future use
- Space available for storing something, esp. allocated space in a warehouse
- The retention of retrievable data on a computer or other electronic system; memory
- the act of storing something
- storehouse: a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
anchor hocking glass refrigerator storage - Anchor Hocking
Anchor Hocking Bake N' Store Glass Dish and Lid: 12 Cup
Thick-walled glass with the durability and versatility to bake in the oven, store in the refrigerator or freezer, and reheat foods. This Anchor Hocking Bake 'N' Store glass dish with lid features a fluted exterior for an attractive serving dish and smooth interior for effortless cleanup. Naturally nonporous, stain- and odor-resistant, this storage dish is oven-safe up to 425 degrees F. Glass dish with lid is microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe. Made in the USA. 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Innovators in glassware design and durability since 1905, Anchor Hocking is the premier American manufacturer of quality.
• Bake, serve, store and reheat all in one dish
• Thick-walled glass provides superior heat retention
• Resistant to stains, scratches and odors
• Fluted exterior for elegant serving
• Smooth interior ensures effortless cleanup
• Anchor Hocking is the premier manufacturer of bakeware and glassware since 1905
Anchor Hocking Wheat Snack Set 030
This set of four early 1960s Anchor Hocking snack sets (four teacups, four large platter-shaped saucers) is still in its original box. There is a note on the top flap of the box that says David, Cheryl and Allen won this set in a 1963 Christmas curling bonspiel. They must have been saving it for a very special occasion, because there are no signs that it has ever been used.
ANCHOR HOCKING Aquamarine "SWEDISH MODERN" Pattern Bowl and Honey Gold Chip & Dip Bowl Set
Presenting a beautifully colored SWEDISH MODERN pattern Aquamarine glass bowl by Anchor Hocking, circa 1960s-70s. This bowl was part of a chip and dip set—a large bowl and small bowl with metal holder (see photo of a complete set with both bowls in Honey Gold colored glass).
anchor hocking glass refrigerator storage
This multi-purpose rectangular storage container lets you prepare, serve, store, and transport foods in one dish. The clear glass container is oven- and microwave-safe, will not stain or warp, and does not absorb food odours. An air-tight, leak-proof lid makes the container ideal for storing leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer, as well as bringing them to work or school; a lip on one end of the lid allows for easy removal. The clear glass lets you easily see the contents, whether in the refrigerator or pantry. The top of the lid is flat with a groove that allows for easy stacking of same-size containers.
Loosen lid before placing in microwave.
Size: 6 cup
Colour/Pattern: Lime green lid
Capacity: 6 cups/1.5 litres
Dimensions: 8?"L ? 6?"W ? 2?"H
Materials: Glass container with low density polyethylene/poly-olefin ester lid
Care: Container is dishwasher safe; lid is top rack dishwasher safe
Product of United States
Allergens: Lid is BPA-free