Amana refrigerator afd2535de - Isobutane refrigerant - Beverage fridges.
Amana Refrigerator Afd2535de
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- Amana is a municipality and village in La Rioja Province in northwestern Argentina.
- The Amana Corporation is an American brand of household appliances. It was founded in 1934 by George Foerstner as The Electrical Equipment Co. in Middle Amana, Iowa to manufacture commercial walk-in coolers.
- Amana - perennial. The Hebrew margin of 2 Kings 5:12 suggests another reading of Abana, a stream near Damascus.
Vintage Amana heating sign outside an HVAC specialist. I think they still use this typeface on appliances.
Amana Woolen Mill
Amana Woolen Mill 800 48th avenue Amana, iowa 52203 2006