REFRIGERATED SHIPPING CONTAINER FOR SALE. CREAM CHEESE FROSTING REFRIGERATION
Refrigerated Shipping Container For Sale
- A steel container that is the body of a truck trailer, and is detached from the chassis for loading onto a shipping vessel or train
- The package or container that products are typically shipped in.
- Standard-sized rectangular box used to transport freight by ship, rail and highway. International shipping containers are 20 or 40 feet long, conform to International Standards Organization (ISO) standards and are designed to fit in ships' holds.
- (of food or drink) Chilled, esp. in a refrigerator
- (of a vehicle or container) Used to keep or transport food or drink in a chilled condition
- made or kept cold by refrigeration; "keep the milk refrigerated"; "a refrigerated truck"
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- (refrigeration) deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
refrigerated shipping container for sale - Intermodal Shipping
Intermodal Shipping Container Small Steel Buildings
Intermodal Shipping Container Small Steel Buildings explains how to purchase steel cargo containers and modify them for use as buildings under 1000 sq ft in size. Learn how you can save up to 40% over tradition lumber and factory made steel structures with these unique building blocks. New and used steel shipping containers are available nationwide. It's easy to buy containers and modify them for use as workshops, garages, cabins, guest houses, super carports, RV - 5th wheel covers, and much more (the book shows how). Enjoy a building that's up to fifty times stronger than most structures, built quick and with amazingly little labor. Take part in the shipping container building revolution with the worlds first book on the subject...Intermodal Shipping Container Small Steel Buildings! Includes photos, diagrams, plans, and charts. 116 pages, soft cover.
Shipping Container enhanced home
This is an idea I have had for a while now, and I am thinking of creating a model. I want to take a run of the mill cinder block house in Tempe Arizona and remove the roof off of it. In the roofs place I would put two shipping containers on both ends of the house and a slated over the top. The space between the containers would be all glass on the out side. Pair this with some nice Garment Architecture, sand blasted block and wood paneling on the sides - NICE
Shipping Container 2 Barrel Vault
The 20' shipping container that I like to use as a office has some very poorly laid out papercrete blocks encasing it. I would like to make my office look a lot better so I've come up with this sketchup design of a ferrocement / papercrete barrel vault.
refrigerated shipping container for sale
For many, the idea of prefab housing may bring to mind trailers and other less desirable images of home life. But this idea couldn't be more wrong! Rather, the newest trends in prefab has emerged as a great way for a design- (and cost-) conscious generation to achieve the dream of home ownership. Today, prefab houses are manufactured to the highest standards of construction and aesthetics. And with the internet, these houses can be ordered from all over the world--affording people everywhere the opportunity to acquire an affordable home of distinction.
Prefab Modern explores the best prefabricated houses on the market today, from all over the world along with a resource directory on how you can purchase them. Included are case studies from all over the US and around the world, from top architects and designers. Projects featured include:
The Ikea "Blokok House"
Michael Graves "Target House"
Steven Holl's "Turbulence House" in New Mexico
David Hertz's Venice, CA "Concrete House"
"SUSI" and "Fred Houses" from Kaufmann, KFN Architects (Australia)
Jennifer Siegal's "Office of Mobile Design" and "Seaview House"
and many more!
Prefab is the inevitable next step to "cool" housing as the market looks for reasonably priced housing for first and second homes. Prefab Modern is the perfect guide to this undeniable and fascinating trend.