HORIZONTAL FREEZERS : FREEZER LOCK.
- A horizontal line, plane, etc
- something that is oriented horizontally
- (horizontally) in a horizontal direction; "a gallery quite often is added to make use of space vertically as well as horizontally"
- parallel to or in the plane of the horizon or a base line; "a horizontal surface"
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (freezer) deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- (Freezer (Pokemon)) Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
horizontal freezers - Upper Deck
Upper Deck Curve Display Case - Horizontal 8x10 Version
Curve Display - Horizontal 8x10 Version. . Possessing a dynamic appearance thanks to its sleek curved design, the display case is also versatile in that collectors can highlight any 8'' x 10'' photo (horizontal orientation) along with a baseball, golf ball or puck. A specially designed holder, which attaches to a sliding arm, allows you to position one of those "game day" items to your personal preference. Meanwhile, any 8'' x 10'' size item (photo, magazine) easily slides into the display for background imagery.
088/365 - May 7, 2009
My 60gb iPod Classic w/ Altec Lansing external speaker setup. It makes for a pretty good ghetto blaster, which was what I was after. ..and I've found that Altec Lansing has a knack at getting huge sound out of tiny speakers. All of the home PC speaker systems I've bought over the years have been from them. Even though I sync podcasts, video, music and pictures to the iPod, I mostly listen to audio books. They are my fav.
She sleeps so peacefully...
... knowing that there will be enough of roasted red peppers to last her the whole winter ;) Freshly prepared today, 3.5 bushels roasted. This here is about 2 bushels worth and except for what will be eaten immediately (and I will not admit the amount) , it is going to the freezer. Peppers? Check.
Stylized to fit your modern establishment, the 29” Glass Angled Lid Horizontal Freezer (TFM-29AL) is full of timeless visual aesthetics and lasting technical aspects. This small freezer features a low-set design for guests to reach in, making it ideal for locations where impulse purchases are common. The angled lid juxtaposes the sharp lines of the base and includes sleek, contemporary handles for ease of opening. The glass windows are tempered and hard-coated to reduce solar heat gain and thereby create a more efficient machine that saves you money. Ecomate insulation and a cold-wall insulation system ensure that your frozen products retain a constant temperature for the best product possible. Features: : NSF-approved interior, White aluminum interior, Convenient defrost drain, 300 series stainless steel floor, Non-peel and non-chip white laminate vinyl exterior. Benefits: : Environmentally-friendly refrigeration system maintains -10°, Tempered “Low-E” glass slide lids reduce solar heat gain and enhance efficiency, Insulated with Ecomate: high-density and eco-friendly material without ozone depletion potential or global warming potential.