Fridge Thermostat. Haier Refrigerator Prices
- control the temperature with a thermostat
- A device that automatically regulates temperature, or that activates a device when the temperature reaches a certain point
- a regulator for automatically regulating temperature by starting or stopping the supply of heat
- A thermostat is a device for regulating the temperature of a system so that the system's temperature is maintained near a desired setpoint temperature. The name is derived from the Greek words thermos "hot" and statos "a standing".
- A refrigerator
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
fridge thermostat - Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls A419ABC-1C Electronic Temp Controller
The A419ABC-1C control is a single-stage, electronic temperature control with a Single Pole, Double Throw output relay. Featuring a lockable front-panel touchpad for setup and adjustment, and a Liquid Crystal Display for viewing the temperature and status of other functions. A Light-Emitting Diode indicates the controls output relay (On/Off) status. The A419ABC-1C control has heating and cooling modes, adjustable setpoint and differential, an adjustable anti-short cycle delay, and a temperature offset (setback) function. The setpoint range is -30 to 212?F (-34 to 100?C). This control features remote sensing capability and interchangeable sensors.
Smoking my first pork butt. I can't even express how pleased I am at how reliable and consistant this smoker has turned out to be. Once it has been brought up to temp and the airflow set, it barely wavers from its temp. It is all manual. I do not have a thermostat installed. It's just looking and feeling. Once you've dialed in though, it's good.
The dial shows Cold and Colder as the limits ... but it actually rotates a full 360 degrees, far past the min and max points. Does mean you can turn the temperature below Colder? The physical nature of the control should create boundaries for the user so it can't be used in a way that contradicts or conflicts with the expected interaction.
Sanyo - Compact Cube, 1.7 Cu. Ft. Office Refrigerator, Adjustable Thermostat Dial, White - Sold As 1 Each
Compact 1.7 cubic foot size. Interior includes one shelf and two liter bottle storage. Adjustable temperature control allows you to find the coolness setting just right for you. Freezer compartment includes ice cube tray. Other features include: reversible door, smooth back design, slide-out shelving and two leveling legs. Capacity (Volume): 1.700 cu. ft.; Width: 18 5/8 in; Depth: 17 3/4 in; Height: 19 3/8 in.
Compact 1.7 cubic foot size.
Adjustable thermostat dial.
Two leveling legs.
Includes one refrigerator, one shelf and two liter bottle storage.