Amana refrigerator model - Electronic refrigerant leak detector - Blank fridge magnets.
Amana Refrigerator Model
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Amana - perennial. The Hebrew margin of 2 Kings 5:12 suggests another reading of Abana, a stream near Damascus.
- Amana is a municipality and village in La Rioja Province in northwestern Argentina.
- The Amana Corporation is an American brand of household appliances. It was founded in 1934 by George Foerstner as The Electrical Equipment Co. in Middle Amana, Iowa to manufacture commercial walk-in coolers.
- plan or create according to a model or models
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
Weekend finds 2/14- 2/16
I spent $23 dollars this weekend at garage sales and thrift stores and bought everything pictured, including the table!
Graanschuur in Amana.
Amana is een soort openluchtmuseum van een Duitse kolonie.