Amana 25 Cu Ft Refrigerator : Small Blast Freezer.
Amana 25 Cu Ft Refrigerator
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- cubic foot: the volume equal to a cube one foot on each side
- The cubic foot is an Imperial and US customary (non-metric) unit of volume, used in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is defined as the volume of a cube with sides of one foot (0.3048 m) in length.
- cubic foot; cubic feet
- Amana is a municipality and village in La Rioja Province in northwestern Argentina.
- The Amana Corporation is an American brand of household appliances. It was founded in 1934 by George Foerstner as The Electrical Equipment Co. in Middle Amana, Iowa to manufacture commercial walk-in coolers.
- Amana - perennial. The Hebrew margin of 2 Kings 5:12 suggests another reading of Abana, a stream near Damascus.
- twenty-five: the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-four and one
- The .25 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) (6.35x16mmSR) centerfire pistol cartridge is a semi-rimmed, straight-walled pistol cartridge introduced by John Browning in 1905 alongside the Fabrique Nationale model 1905 pistol.
- Percent-encoding, also known as URL encoding, is a mechanism for encoding information in a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) under certain circumstances.
Amana Heritage Center
The Amana colonies were started by a religious group from Germany, the "Inspirationists". The group moved to a large tract of land on the Iowa River and lived communally until 1932. We talked to some descendants of original colonists. Church services are still held. This center explains the history.
Amana Colonies Trail
The newest Amana Colonies Trail markers, like those at IA 220's east end, are in Clearview, but the majority of these signs are not. Here's an example on southbound US 151. (The Amana Colonies Trail is a loop that follows US 6, IA 220, and US 151.)