I am a behavioral ecologist and nutritional anthropologist
and I work with the Hadza hunter-gatherers of Tanzania.
My research explores the behavioral & nutritional correlates of:
* life history
* cooperative breeding
* children's foraging & food sharing
* the evolution of childhood
* the evolution of the human diet
I am the Lincy Assistant Professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
I am currently looking for graduate students interested in the following research foci:
- evolution of the human diet
- forager growth and development
- ontogeny of prosocial behavior