STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE TOYS 2011. BEST TOYS FOR A 3 YEAR OLD GIRL.
Strawberry Shortcake Toys 2011
- Strawberry Shortcake is a licensed character owned by American Greetings, originally used in greeting cards and expanded to include dolls, posters, and other products. The Strawberry Shortcake properties also include a toy line of the character's friends and pets.
- In the early 1980s, there were six television specials starring Strawberry Shortcake.
- Strawberry Shortcake is an American animated series produced by DiC Entertainment and released by 20th Century Fox. As of July 2009, there are 44 episodes (including 4 two-part episodes), plus one short and one movie.
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
Strawberry Shortcake and Huckleberry Pie
206/365 July 25, 2011 Wendy made this custom 1991 Huckleberry Pie doll that I purchased this week. I thought he needed to get acquanted with 1991 Strawberry Shortcake in the Berry Happy House.
I'm lovin' It!
189/365 July 8, 2011 So excited that Strawberry Shortcake is in McDonald's Happy Meals this month! Whoo!
Related topics: wooden toys wholesale ukoutdoor water toys for kidsmail order toys ukwholesale toys malaysiahot new christmas toysthe best toys of 2011hansa stuffed toyspictures of old fashioned toysbest toddler toys for boys