PLAY TOYS. FISHER PRICE LEARNING TOYS
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage; "he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway"
- participate in games or sport; "We played hockey all afternoon"; "play cards"; "Pele played for the Brazilian teams in many important matches"
- a theatrical performance of a drama; "the play lasted two hours"
- Engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose
- Engage in (a game or activity) for enjoyment
- Amuse oneself by engaging in imaginative pretense
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
When little Jinx first came here he was starving and very very thin. All he did was sleep (mostly on my shoulder or under my chin). Now just a week later, he's put on weight and is obviously feeling so much better. Now all he does is play and play and play...
Cloe found the toy bag
I put Cloe next to the toy bag. At first she just peered in, next thing I knew she was deep inside it checking it out..
Related topics: bacteria plush toystraditional christmas toystokyo toys ukscience toys adultsoutdoor toys directtigi bed head girl toys shine serumbeach toys adultsmost popular toys of 2011