As researcher, I specialized on large-scale molecular line and continuum observations at millimeter and sub- millimeter wavelenghts using first-class radiotelescopes. With 41 proposals accepted and >1300 hours of awarded time as PI, I am now an advanced user of the IRAM30m, APEX, and ALMA telescopes, among others. My expertise also includes the preparation of large observing campaigns and the reduction of large dataset produced by the newest multipixel cameras.
- Ample experience in radioastronomical observations at millimeter and submillimeter wavelengths
- Observations at both continuum and molecular lines
- Participating in 41 accepted proposals (25 as PI)
- More than 1300 hours of awarded time in first-class radiotelescopes (>1000 hours as PI)
- Invited observer for 3 ESO-APEX observing runs
- 1x Cycle 3 + 1x Cycle 4 accepted ALMA proposal as PI