KIDS FOLDING WOOD TABLE AND CHAIRS : IRON WOOD COFFEE TABLES : METAL AND GLASS CONSOLE TABLE
Kids Folding Wood Table And Chairs
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- (chair) a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- (chair) act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- (chair) professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- Postpone consideration of
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
kids folding wood table and chairs - Lipper International
Lipper International 516 High Chair, Natural
What a great hi-chair. Made of solid wood construction has a leather strap to keep your child in place. Use at home or perfect for restaurants. Safely pulls up to the dining table.
When a toddler first has the opportunity to eat a meal from the same surface as one's parents, the experience often imbues the young child with a great sense of achievement and importance. The significance is clear: the child has developed skills that he or she did not previously possess. Once the toddler achieves this dexterity, the baby high chair with its dinky tray no longer has a place at the dinner table. However, a toddler still requires a boost to reach the dinner plate, necessitating a tray-less high chair. Familiar from use in family restaurants around the world, this Lipper International wooden high chair offers toddlers a secure seat for tableside eating. Lipper designed the chair for children 1- to 3-1/2- years old, or up to 35 pounds in weight. Simple yet practical, the high chair aesthetically blends into many kitchen and dining room decors with ease.
The high chair prevents tipping with its durable and weighty beech wood construction and a sturdy 19-1/2-by-21-inch base. The seat stands 20 inches from the floor, while the armrest dowel hovers 7 inches over the seat. A 9-inch high seatback with a broad wooden slat keeps the child sitting upright. A 3-point safety strap system secures the child with a lap belt, which threads through the crouch restraint. To reduce splinter potential, a non-toxic natural finish smoothes the wood surface. Subtly rounded corners also decrease the risk of injuries. Easy to clean, wipe the high chair down with a damp cloth. Use a mild soap on marks and dry immediately to prevent water damage. Upon delivery, the chair requires some assembly with tools. The Thailand-made chair also comes with cherry or pecan finishes. The high chair measures 20 by 19-3/4 by 28-3/4 inches and weighs 17 pounds upon shipping. --Jessica Reuling
Folded Macro Micro
Inspired by imagespeak The idea is two images A Macro and Micro image. The presentation would be in the style of Yaacov Agam's folded paintings or large scale Lenticular printing. You would print this out and fan fold the image along the vertical image changes. Then hang it on the wall, as you walk from one side to the other the image changes from Macro to Micro. Used for Seeing Double in June 06 MSH
OurDailyChallenge - Folded Why do people have to fold the page of a book to mark theur place? Surley there must be some scrap of paper at hand to use as a bookmark! (End of my short rant.)