Folding table dining. Height of a dining table.
Folding Table Dining
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- Eat dinner in a restaurant or the home of friends
- Eat (something) for dinner
- Eat dinner
- (dine) give dinner to; host for dinner; "I'm wining and dining my friends"
- the act of eating dinner
- (dine) have supper; eat dinner; "We often dine with friends in this restaurant"
dining table - $15
29.5x29.5x29''; some small pen markings on the surface; originally purchased at Ikea. Chairs are an additional $4 each; they each have a small crack in the back, but are still functional.
It folds out both ways. Nice 'n small like this, but 2m+ when folded out. Dinner party some? If we can be arsed to cook, that is :P