Console Console Furniture Table : Wood Table Leg : Folding Cafe Table.
Console Console Furniture Table
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- console table: a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- A cabinet for television or radio equipment
- A panel or unit accommodating a set of controls for electronic or mechanical equipment
- comfort: give moral or emotional strength to
- The cabinet or enclosure containing the keyboards, stops, pedals, etc., of an organ
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- Postpone consideration of
Supervisor Console 1
This is how most of us like it. Dark, with just the track lighting on. It really brings down the level of stress in the room especially when it's busy and allows us to work more comfortably. All 5 console positions in the Center share identical layouts of 5 screens each.
Acanthus leaf console table
Rare 19th century lamesita from northern Luzon featuring acanthus-leaf drop carving. Single drawer sans handles, meant to be pulled open by key inserted in lock. Beading on all sides.