SPECIALIZED BIKES 29ER - GT PIT BIKE.
Specialized Bikes 29er
- Requiring or involving detailed and specific knowledge or training
- urticaria · erythema (multiforme · migrans · gyratum repens · annulare centrifugum · ab igne)
- developed or designed for a special activity or function; "a specialized tool"
- Concentrating on a small area of a subject
- Highly skilled in a specific field
- Designed for a particular purpose
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- The 29er is a high performance skiff designed by Julian Bethwaite and first produced in 1998. It is targeted at youth, especially those training to sail the larger 49er. It has a single trapeze and an asymmetric spinnaker much like that of the 49er (although smaller).
- 29ers or two-niners are mountain bikes that are built to use 700c or ISO 622 mm wheels. Most mountain bicycles use ISO 559 mm wheels which are commonly called 26" wheels. The ISO 622 mm wheel is typically also used for road-racing, trekking, cyclo-cross, touring and hybrid bicycles.
- An off-road bicycle with 29-inch wheels.
specialized bikes 29er - Diamondback Overdrive
Diamondback Overdrive 29'er Mountain Bike (29-Inch Wheels), Satin Black, X-Large/22-Inch
Tree roots, rocks, bumps - whatever is ahead in the trail, the big wheels of the Diamondback Overdrive will keep on rolling. The 29'er butted aluminum frame is paired with an SR Suntour XCT MLO 100mm travel fork complete with mechanical lock out. 24 gears controlled by SRAM X-4 shifters and rear derailleur allow you a multitude of gears to choose from and the double wall rims will be sure to keep you going down the trail. When it is time to stop rely on the Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes. Granted, the Overdrive will not do all the work for you, but it will sure make your job easier.
Specialized Ariel Sport Disc berry/white Specialized P2 Overendz bar ends Specialized Right Zee Cage SW Fast Trak LK 29 x 2" tires Mother's Day 2011 I am Specialized!
Anyone need a Specialized bike?
Sworks Tricross, Sworks carbon 29er stumpjumper, SS 29er, Roubaix Pro, Epic
specialized bikes 29er
The Mongoose Impasse HD men's is a 29r mountain bike comes with an aluminum frame and front suspension fork will travel just bout over anything. The Impasse comes equipped with Shimano Tourney rear derailleur with SRAM shifting, Promax front & rear disc brakes for all condition braking. Alloy lightweight crank and a pair of alloy wheel make this bike a must for the trails.
Face the roughest trails head on with the Mongoose Impasse HD men's mountain bike. Outfitted with a full alloy frame with a front suspension fork and huge 29-inch wheels, the Impasse HD conquers almost any terrain with ease. The bike also includes such features as a Shimano Tourney rear derailleur, 21-speed SRAM twist shifters, Promax front and rear disc brakes, a lightweight alloy crank, and alloy rims.
Frame: Rigid alloy
Fork: Front suspension
Wheels: 29 inches
Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney
Shifters: SRAM twist
Brakes: Promax front and rear disc
Crank: Lightweight alloy
Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose has always been an innovator. From the company's initial cast-magnesium MotoMag wheels to its current crop of BMX, mountain, and pavement bikes, the Mongoose name has been synonymous with bicycle performance. Mongoose builds specifically for riders, which is why the company's BMX designers aren't wasting time watching reruns on ESPN2. Instead, they're constantly testing their new designs at the park, on the track, and on the hill. This continuous experimentation is what drives Mongoose to cook up things like the Front Porch head tube, which lets you fine-tune the handling on Black Diamond series mountain bikes, or Freedrive suspension technology, which eliminates pedal bob and provides a super-efficient full suspension. Mongoose bikes don't just push the limits; they set new ones.