Gore Bike Wear Bib - Single Fork Bike.
Gore Bike Wear Bib
- (of an animal such as a bull) Pierce or stab with a horn or tusk
- Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- coagulated blood from a wound
- wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- Habitually have on one's body or be dressed in
- clothing: a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- Exhibit or present (a particular facial expression or appearance)
- Have on one's body or a part of one's body as clothing, decoration, protection, or for some other purpose
- impairment resulting from long use; "the tires showed uneven wear"
- be dressed in; "She was wearing yellow that day"
- The part above the waist of the front of an apron or pair of overalls
- top part of an apron; covering the chest
- A piece of cloth or plastic fastened around a person's neck to keep their clothes clean while eating
- A loose-fitting, sleeveless garment worn for identification, esp. by competitors and officials at sporting events
- tipple: drink moderately but regularly; "We tippled the cognac"
- a napkin tied under the chin of a child while eating
gore bike wear bib - Gore Bike
Gore Bike Wear Men's Power 2.0 Tights Short, Black, Medium
Rely on the GORE Bike Wear Power 2.0 Short to keep you comfy through medium- to long-distance rides. The short's Power chamois provides an ergonomic fit along with stretch, ventilation, and breathability to get you through an extra-long training ride without pain, at least not where it counts. Super-stretchy fabric provides excellent moisture management and muscle support. Gripper elastic on the hem holds this GORE short in place, and the multi-panel design fits your on-bike posture.
Material: [body] 78% nylon, 22% elastane; [inserts] 92% nylon, 8% elastane
Inseam: 10 in
Removable Chamois: no
Recommended Use: medium- to long-distance rides
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Everything for my tour from Portland to SF
clothing: -outlier merino hoodie -outlier shorts -2 outlier merino tees -3 pairs icebreakers 120 boxers -2 Bibs -3 Jerseys -arm, leg warmers. -4 pairs of socks -2 caps -sneakers, flip flops, cycling shoes -GORE bike wear rain jacket office: -MacBook Pro (charger not pictured) -iPod / charger -3 CF cards and reader -Ricoh GR1 -Canon AE-1 -7D (not pictured) -4+ rolls of film bike: -cable lock -2 tubes -compass -knife -spare brake cable -2 patch kits -pump -tire levers -misc. hardware (screws, etc) -multi tool kitchen: -thermos -nalgene -ultralight cookset -pocket rocket (fuel once I get there) bathroom -quick-dry towel -bandanna -soap -bag balm -detergent paper -zinc oxide / sunblock -aquaphor -tea tree oil -deodorant -tooth paste / brush bedroom -tent -bag liner -thermarest neo air not pictured: - 4 panniers - handlebar bag and maps - 3 water bottles
Gore Vidal at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books.
gore bike wear bib
The Women's Gore Bike Wear Oxygen SO Bib Tight envelops your lower torso and legs in anatomic panels of water-resistant, stretchable WindStopper material. Stitched together with flatlock seams, cut for the riding position, and equipped with a female-specific chamois, this bib will provide miles of comfortable cold-weather cycling.
Material: [shell] polyester wave; [shell] nylon; [shell] spandex; [membrane/laminate] WindStopper
Recommended Use: road biking, cold weather
Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime