MODERN COOKERY. CLEAR COOKIES IE8.
- A place in which food is cooked; a kitchen
- The art or practice or preparing food by boiling, baking, roasting, frying
- The practice or skill of preparing and cooking food
- cooking: the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Cooking is the process of preparing food by applying heat. Cooks select and combine ingredients using a wide range of tools and methods. In the process, the flavor, texture, appearance, and chemical properties of the ingredients can change.
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- a contemporary person
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
Cookery Lessons at Jetwing Beach
Situated on the exquisite coastline near Negombo among a vivid palm tree garden, this luxury hotel is a calm and peaceful retreat with modern styling and rooms with picturesque views and modern amenities.
Banana and Marrow Jam
I am completely intrigued by this recipe and want to make it ASAP. It's from an old book (no date, no author given!) called "Modern Practical Cookery".
Similar posts: chocolate cake cookie recipeshow do you cook prime rib roastbeef short ribs recipe pressure cookerbest way to cook brisketcaptain cook cruises sydney harbourdavid cook heroes lyricsgingerbread cookie ornaments