Electric Water Heater Comparison - Calcana Garage Heaters
Electric Water Heater Comparison
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- The act or instance of comparing
- The quality of being similar or equivalent
- relation based on similarities and differences
- An analogy
- qualities that are comparable; "no comparison between the two books"; "beyond compare"
- the act of examining resemblances; "they made a comparison of noise levels"; "the fractions selected for comparison must require pupils to consider both numerator and denominator"
- a car that is powered by electricity
- An electric train or other vehicle
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
Old and new
An interesting comparison of technologies at the Indiana State Fair. In the foreground is the once-ubiquitous farm windmill. This one operates a water pump by converting the rotation of the blades to the up-and-down motion of the pump. The windmill in the background is a 2.3 kilowatt electric generator, which could easily run several electric water pumps as well as a water heater and refrigerator.
Similar posts: connect it halogen heateraqua hut water heater enclosuremenards tankless water heater220v garage heaterresidential electric baseboard heatershot water heater 75 gallonhybrid electric water heatersflorida solar water heater