- Aluminium or aluminum is a silvery white member of the boron group of
chemical elements. It has the symbol Al and its atomic number is 13. It is not
soluble in water under normal circumstances.
- a silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite
- Aluminum was the second album from NYC band Gods Child, littered with
damaged guitars, distressed mellotron, and raw vocals. Produced by Tim Palmer
(who has worked with such acts as Pearl Jam, Sponge, and Mission UK) the album
features a spaced-out aura, solid musicianship and soaring sonics.
- The chemical element of atomic number 13, a light silvery-gray
- A strengthening crossbar, in particular one set above a window or
- a window above a door that is usually hinged to a horizontal crosspiece over
- The flat surface forming the stern of a vessel
- A horizontal beam reinforcing the stern of a vessel
- In naval architecture, a transom is the surface that forms the stern of a
vessel. Transoms may be flat or curved and they may be vertical, raked forward
(known as retroussé), or raked aft.
- (Transoms) Steel beams which span under the roadway and carry the loads of
the roadway to the trusses or beams.
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was
in good repair"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She
repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- A serving dish in the shape of a boat
- a small vessel for travel on water
- A small vessel propelled on water by oars, sails, or an engine
- gravy boat: a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce
- (in general use) A ship of any size
- ride in a boat on water
marine doors (10) E
This door used to be sliding door -quite
dangerous and inneficient. It has been modified now to open towards inside of
the cabin and it can be locked in open or closed position. Moreover, there is
the proper seal that shuts the cabin watertight. Seal is protected from damage
in its lowest portion where the foot traffic is the highest. New laminated
door-glass has been installed to mach port and starboard side windows. Stainless
Steel lock and stopper/joining hardware add value to this new, much improved
Homemade "funnel" to pour seacast. Decided to
leave the aluminum sheet that I attached 9-10 years ago when the transom started
getting soft. No real reason to remove it.