Tent Shades. Louvred Shutters. Cheap Canopy Bed
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Screen from direct light
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs); "he pitched his tent near the creek"
- a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- A portable shelter made of cloth, supported by one or more poles and stretched tight by cords or loops attached to pegs driven into the ground
- camp: live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
tent shades - 15' X
15' X 15' Blue 6-mil Waterproof Poly Tarp Boat Cover 15x15 Tarpaulin for Camping Tent Shelter Shade Canopy Woodpile Roof etc.
The superior grade tarps by Grizzly Tarps are made from a tight 8x8 sq inch polyethylene weave which provides durability. This method of manufacture gives you a long lasting cover that is lightweight and easy to handle. Grizzly Tarps further enforce their tarps with border piping to insure stronger ends to avoid tears during stressful application. Supplied with built-in grommets every 34" allow for secure tie-downs as well. Tarps can be used as protection for boats, cars or motor vehicles, providing shelter from the elements, ie., wind, rain or sunlight for campers, as an emergency roof patch material for homeowners, as a temporary pick up truck bed cover, and for a ground or drop sheet. No matter what application, Grizzly Tarps present a stronger more durable tarp that will provide the user with longevity for all covering or protective needs.
tent shade phase 02 (final)
shady shade shade. final iteration. phase 10. added a bit more whenever it seemed necessary. 4th legs (arms?) added to two of the tripods to help counteract the wind. the tripods on their own were fine with sustained strong winds, but it was the pulsing gusts slowly pushing back and forth that almost succeeded in pulling the wind-facing tripod legs out of the ground. also added extra rebars to the feet and tilted up the signs on the wind-face and guyed out the tripods... i really didn't want my shade to blow away unexpectedly.
On campus tent set up for a farewell party for graduating students. Cellphone Camera. 16 April.
The Shade Shack pop up tent is the ultimate in sun protection. The unique pop up design can be set up and stowed in a matter of seconds. Now you can have your own private cabana wherever you enjoy outdoor fun. Perfect for the beach, backyard, parks or picnics. The zinc coated polyester material offers a ultra violet protection factor of 30+ which means it blocks out over 96% of harmful uv rays. Filling the pockets on the side with sand or using the easy to plant stakes for grass or other surfaces secures your Shade Shack just about anywhere. Light weight and easy set up make it great for families with small children who need a little more privacy for feedings, changings or a little nap time. Keep you and your family cool and protected with the Shade Shack.