Online Cooking Club : French Cooking Equipment : Cooking Live Fish.
Online Cooking Club
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- While so connected or under computer control
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- A heavy stick with a thick end, esp. one used as a weapon
- baseball club: a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together; "each club played six home games with teams in its own division"
- A card of such a suit
- One of the four suits in a conventional pack of playing cards, denoted by a black trefoil
- a formal association of people with similar interests; "he joined a golf club"; "they formed a small lunch society"; "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
- unite with a common purpose; "The two men clubbed together"
Some of what grows in my garden - Hover over picture
Using Flickr's neat note tool I have added comments on a various vegies, flowers & fruit so you can identify them and get a bit of the history as well... eg. sources. Went out to pick rhubarb and potatoes for dinner tonight and discovered ripe tomatoes! Yay... so kept going and filled more than one basket. After the photo shoot cooked up leek and potato soup and prepared rhubarb and other vegies for dinner tonight!
Zucchini Boats Filled with Sundried Tomato Pesto
Learn to make this satisfying zucchini side dish at ninacucina.com.
Related topics: two fat ladies cooking showcooking with teriyaki saucehealthy cooking blogcooking bacon wrapped scallopscooking tips techniquescooking shrimp scampiroast turkey cooking temperaturefresh ham cooking timescooking fresh beans