- (alto saxophonist) a musician who plays the alto saxophone
- The alto saxophone is a member of the saxophone family of woodwind
instruments invented by Belgian instrument designer Adolphe Sax in 1841. It is
smaller than the tenor but larger than the soprano, and is the type most used in
- A musical instrument that either plays very loud or not at all between
- A part of a glove intended to cover a finger
- feel: examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer fingered the
- Each of the four slender jointed parts attached to either hand (or five, if
the thumb is included)
- A measure of liquor in a glass, based on the breadth of a
- feel or handle with the fingers; "finger the binding of the book"
- any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb);
"her fingers were long and thin"
- Record on a chart
- Plot (a course) on a chart
- Make a map of (an area)
- make a chart of; "chart the territory"
- a visual display of information
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
saxophone finger chart - Rico Alto
Rico Alto Sax Reeds, Strength 2.5, 10-pack
Designed for a wide variety of playing
situations, Rico Reeds are cut of our most flexible grade of cane. The ease of
play, affordable price and convenient packaging options are why more musicians
worldwide find Rico the best value.
•Now you can get Rico reeds in
convenient 3-reed packs. The Rico three-pack is a perfect quantity for rental
instruments and especially for students, who need to have spare
•Designed for ease of play
•Unfiled for powerful tone
•Priced affordably for educators
•Available for full range of clarinets
•Offered in quantities of 3 and 10 reeds, and the 25 Novapak
At its San Fernando Valley facility, Rico has a
state-of-the-art reed research center, and employs the collaboration of
agronomists, scientists, and musicians to produce top-quality reeds that include
Rico Reserve premium reeds for clarinet and saxophone. Rico reeds are designed
to benefit all levels of musicians from the beginner to the seasoned
professional. Many of the world's finest clarinetists and saxophonists use Rico
brand reeds, such as Anthony McGill, Mark Nuccio, Jessica Phillips, Jerry
Bergonzi, Chris Potter, Benny Golson, Ernie Watts, Bob Sheppard, Walter
Boeykens, Seiji Yokokawa, Philippe Geiss, Diastema Saxophone Quartet, and many
more. For more information, visit RicoReeds.com
This is my alto saxophone case. Beat up a
little, with a worn down leather tag, and my name imprinted on a dynamo label.
It's not really the most appealing thing to look at, but that's what I found so
alluring about it. Edited with Photoshop Elements 8.0.
black F1-62 BW AS BK fuse-on
Alto Saxophone gig bag with small backpack for