Free tabs for bass guitar. Instruments clarinet.
Free Tabs For Bass Guitar
- the guitar with six strings that has the lowest pitch
- The bass guitar (also called electric bass, or simply bass; , as in "base") is a stringed instrument played primarily with the fingers or thumb (either by plucking, slapping, popping, tapping, or thumping), or by using a plectrum.
- Bass Guitar is a UK-based music magazine established around 2003 and continuing to the present day (see www.bassguitarmagazine.com). The magazine was originally a bi-monthly publication until 2009 when it became monthly. The magazine includes interviews, features, album and gear reviews.
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- Without cost or payment
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- With the sheets eased
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- (tab) yellow journalism: sensationalist journalism
- A facility in a word-processing program, or a device on a typewriter, used for advancing to a sequence of set positions in tabular work
- (tab) check: the bill in a restaurant; "he asked the waiter for the check"
- tab key: the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
MY bass guitar with many stickers.
My bass guitar: Ibanez SR-600