SAX PHOTO. KOHLERT SAXOPHONES
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photo finish
- A photograph
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A saxophone
- a single-reed woodwind with a conical bore
- a Belgian maker of musical instruments who invented the saxophone (1814-1894)
- SAX (abbr. from Slovensky akciovy index; in Slovak: Slovak Share Index) is the official stock index of the Bratislava Stock Exchange.
sax photo - Photo of
Photo of a Jazz Sax Player Ben Webster c1940
An image of Ben Webster the great jazz sax player with the Duke Ellington Band, c1940. This photo is printed from a copy negative. A mint condition, 8X10 black and white photograph found in the archives of a private collection. Over the past 35 years this private collection was assembled from copy negatives or original negatives obtained from many state historical societies, National Archives, Library Of Congress, and various private sources. Each photographic print is hand printed from a negative. This timeless image would make a great gift or decoration for Home/Office.
Sax collage horizontal
Sax Photo shoot for Natalie... shot on location at music store corner of State/Carlsbad Villiage Dr in Carlsbad...Real Nice folks.....good environment.
Miner Artwork - R&B Sax
R&B Sax Photo courtesy of Bettie Grace Miner
Like mother, like daughter? When it comes to romance, single mom Jess Gradwell and her 15-year-old daughter Sara may have a lot more in common than they think. Intrigued by a hunky heart surgeon, Jess falls hard into a possibly unwise affair. At the same time, Sara is discovering her own longings and perhaps acting unwisely about a boy at school. Emotions are on edge in the Gradwell household. Jess and Sara clash over sexuality and morality. Then Jess makes a decision that will change both of them forever.