- Mohammadi, E., Thelwall, M.,
Kousha, K.(in press). Can
Mendeley bookmarks reflect readership? A survey of user motivations. Journal of the Association
for Information Science and Technology.
- Mohammadi, E., Thelwall, M., Haustein, S., & Larivière, V. (in press). Who reads research articles? An altmetrics analysis of Mendeley user categories. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology.
Mohammadi, E. &
Thelwall, M. (2014). Mendeley readership altmetrics for the socialsciences and humanities: Research evaluation and knowledge flows. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65(8), 1627-1638
& Thelwall, M. (2013). Assessing the Mendeley readership of social sciences and
humanities research. 14th
International Society of Scientometrics and Informetrics Conference,
Vienna, Austria. 16-19th July 2013.
Thelwall,M. (2013). Assessing
non-standard article impact using F1000 labels. Scientometrics.97(2), 383-395. DOI:
E. (2012). Knowledge
mapping of the Iranian Nanoscience and technology: a text mining approach.
Scientometrics. 92(3), 593-608. DOI 10.1007/s11192-012-0644-6.
Ehsan (2009). Research fronts of Iranian Nano Science and Technology. Summer
School on Science, Technology and Innovation Indicators and Knowledge
Dynamics Visualization: European network of indicators designers
(ENID) 1st -4th Sep.2009. Amsterdam. Netherlands.
E (2009). Iranian Nano science structure. 5th Nanotechnology student
conference. Tehran University of Medical Science. (Persian). 30th May-
1st Jun 2009.
- Mohammadi, E (2009). Science Maps as Tools for Science Policy. 2nd Conference of the student union of Iranian Library and Information Science. 3rd -4th Feb 2009, (Persian).
- Mohammadi, E (2009). Science
maps as tools for science policy.2nd Conference of The union of Iranian
library and information science student associations: 3rd -4th Feb
- Mohammadi, E (2008). Concepts of
Scientific Structural maps. Rahyaft (Science policy
quarterly journal) No. 43, fall 2008. 7.(Persian)