How to do eyes make up. Scar cover up makeup.
How To Do Eyes Make Up
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- opinion or judgment; "in the eyes of the law"; "I was wrong in her eyes"
- (eye) look at
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- (eye) the organ of sight
Tagged : How did you get your first doll?
I was tagged by lovely Rina_chan n____n "How did you get your first doll?" Ginger (Pullip Suiseiseki) is my first pullip. Before I get her, I never knew pullip exists until January 2007, when I was looking for a Hello Kitty Giant plush for my baby sister's 2nd birthday gift. I was googling when I saw the Hello Kitty Pullip and I fall in love with her. That time, I really really wanted her, but her price was above my budget and I knew I wouldn't be able to afford her ever. I was only studying at uni and was on 3rd year so my life was going about studying/graduating and there were no much space for extra spends, treating myself wasn't on my list. Time and years passed and I started to forget all about pullips, I graduated and spent a year before I could get a job *job finding in my country is very hard if not semi-impossible* I should say I am from Saudi Arabia by the way :) .. Anyway, This January I was searching for another hello kitty plush when the hello kitty pullip icon showed up in my search !! I noticed Hello Kitty Pullip was sold out but I wasn't interested in her anymore. This time I took time to read about pullips, viewed few of their photos on flickr then decided I should get one as a treat especially that I have a job paying for it :D! I end up ordering both Pullip Suiseiseki & Pullip Amarri together on Feb 22, 2011as a late birthday gift for myself. I was very much excited when they both arrived on Feb 28th! Though I ordered Pullip Suiseiseki just for the fact she has a db coulor eyes so I thought she will be cute and at the time of ordering, I was much interested in to Amarri. But, when I opened the package, Ginger *Pullip Suiseiseki* was the one I fell for first :) .. I deboxed her 11 days earlier than Amarri and she catch most of my attention since then. As you can see, Ginger now is a full custom Pullip Suiseiseki : New wig, New chips, New faceup, and Obtisu body. I am waiting for a coolcat olive green eyes for her :D ! You don't have to do it Taggies n____n .. just if you liked to :)
Fear of ugliness. When she couldn't afford plastic surgery to make her comfortable with her looks again the only help she found to hide her ugliness from the world was a plastic wrap. She knew she was not going to find herself beautiful ever again, not with the plastic wrap. But the ugliness she had confronted in the mirror on daily basis was too unbearable to be taken anymore. She remained as a freak of nature for the rest of her life. Cacophobia seems to be a more common of a phobia than what I was thinking of. It is a fear of ugliness, not ugly people, just uglyness in general. I rarely find things plain ugly myself...in fact, I can't think of anything now. This would certainly be a scary phobia to have none the less.