Different Styles Of Make Up - Under Make Up Primer - Bare Minerals Make Up Bag.
Different Styles Of Make Up
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
23rd September 2007 - All Made Up And Nowhere To Go
For 365 Themed - Guilty Pleasures My guilty pleasure is make-up - I love playing around with different colours and styles. When I was a teenager, I was always the fat, ugly one out of my group of friends - in a lot of ways I still feel like that girl. Dressing-up and going clothes shopping was always a chore rather than a pleasure. It was so hard to find decent clothes in the first place and then, when you did, your skinny, pretty friends always looked better in them than you did :( So make-up became my creative outlet and my guilty pleasure. I think it appeals to the artist in me. Most women carry a make-up bag - I need a small chest-of-drawers to hold all my eyeshadow! I'm not one of those women who gets up at 5 in the morning to spend 2 hours trowelling on the foundation. In fact, most days I don't wear any make-up at all. But when I do, I like to wear something a little bit different and special. It gives me a lot of pleasure playing around with different looks and it always gives me a little confidence boost about my attractiveness. Even on days like today, when my self-confidence is at an all-time low and I feel like just putting a bag over my head, creating this made me feel a little better about myself.
Jess th' Jazz
Model: Jessica Make up: Cinthia Lemos Styling: Miguel Cuenca Photography & Edition: Anna Theodora I took this photo last month. It was for a test photoshoot, just to see how long the "team" took to photograph three girls, with three different looks. The weather wasn't super cold, but it was overcast, which was good for the agency owner, she wanted everything with a white sky. Of all the girls, I think Jessica is the one with more potential in the fashion world, she's the tallest and thinnest, with the body type the fashion industry seeks. She was also very nice through out the photoshoot. It was her first time posing, so in the begining she was a bit lost, didn't know exactly what to do with her expressions. She got better towards the end. This photo was of the last "look".