Cosmetics bargains. Is nyx makeup good. 1970's hair and make up
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- (bargain) an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each; "he made a bargain with the devil"; "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
- (bargain) an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- A thing bought or offered for sale more cheaply than is usual or expected
- (bargain) dicker: negotiate the terms of an exchange; "We bargained for a beautiful rug in the bazaar"
- An agreement between two or more parties as to what each party will do for the other
??????????????? / Cosmetics store during a New Year bargain sale
??????????????? A cosmetics store during a New Year bargain sale. ????,??,????,????,???????,??? yearend and New Years holidays,New Years,cosmetics store,poster,bargain sale,shopping ???:??? ???:2002 ImgID:2735
cosmetic surgery required?
don't think I would want to 'bargain' with the seller over something like this!