Alpharetta Lacrosse Club is committed to promoting lacrosse in the Alpharetta community.
- Promoting the development of our high school players to ensure that the AHS Men’s Lacrosse team is consistently competing at the highest levels of competitive lacrosse in Georgia;
- Managing the continued development of the middle school program (AHS feeder system), including the current Junior Raider teams;
- Introducing organized lacrosse at an earlier age (youth level) to allow more young children the opportunity to explore the sport;
- Providing consistent and experienced coaching to players throughout the system;
- Instilling standards of conduct and play that will serve the players both off and on the lacrosse field.