La Quinta Inn Suites San Antonio Downtown - Grand Hotel De La Minerve - Nikko Hotel Kansai.
La Quinta Inn Suites San Antonio Downtown
- a city of south central Texas; site of the Alamo; site of several military bases and a popular haven for vacationers
- The City of San Antonio is the second-largest city in the American state of Texas and the seventh-largest city in the United States with a population of 1.4 million. The city is the seat of Bexar County.
- An industrial city in south central Texas; pop. 1,144,646. It is the site of the Alamo mission
- Frederic Dard (Frederic Charles Antoine Dard, June 29, 1921 in Bourgoin-Jallieu, Isere - June 6, 2000 in Switzerland) was a French writer and author of the San-Antonio series..
- La Quinta is a resort city in Riverside County, California, USA, specifically in the Coachella Valley between Indian Wells and Indio. The population was 23,694 at the 2000 census. The Robb Report credits La Quinta as the nation's leading golf destination.
- LaQuinta, also known as Bartlesville Wesleyan College, in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, was built in 1930. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
- La Quinta Inn is a chain of limited service hotels in the United States, Canada and Mexico. LQ Management LLC, the owner, has its headquarters in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas, near Dallas.
- Such an area of a town or city
- of or located in the lower part of a town, or in the business center; "downtown Manhattan"; "delinquents roaming the downtown streets"
- business district: the central area or commercial center of a town or city; "the heart of Birmingham's downtown"
- toward or in the lower or central part of town
- (suite) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- A set of furniture of the same design
- (suite) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- (suite) cortege: the group following and attending to some important person
- A set of things belonging together, in particular
- A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
The light on the Santa Rosa Mountains is ever changing - here, shown in the background of some Pampas grass at the La Quinta Dunes golf course. La Quinta, California
paseo por el parque de la quinta