Invest In Students - Strategic Partners Investment Advisors - Where Should I Invest Money Now
Invest In Students
- A person who is studying at a school or college
- The word student is etymologically derived through Middle English from the Latin second-type conjugation verb studere, meaning "to direct one's zeal at"; hence a student could be described as "one who directs zeal at a subject". In its widest use, student is used for anyone who is learning.
- (student) scholar: a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
- Denoting someone who is studying in order to enter a particular profession
- A person who takes an interest in a particular subject
- (student) a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- endow: give qualities or abilities to
- make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
invest in students - Profit by
Profit by Investing in Student Housing: Cash In on the Campus Housing Shortage
Demographics are driving unprecedented opportunities in the student housing market. Enrollment at colleges and universities is booming. An estimated 75 million people will reach college age in the next decade. Add to that the growing shortage of on-campus, university-owned student housing. As a result, real estate investors are eyeing this specialized and highly profitable market niche.
Michael H. Zaransky, real estate veteran and author of Profit by Investing in Student Housing, shows readers precisely how to build wealth investing in student housing properties. While many other books discuss niche investment opportunities in real estate, this is the first to provide a complete, detailed approach to investing in student housing.
Profit by Investing in Student Housing covers all the critical components of this specialized area of real estate investing—from identifying prime college markets and choosing profitable properties, to obtaining debt financing, raising equity, and closing deals. Readers learn to assess their return on investment for all housing types from single-family homes and condos to multifamily apartment buildings and privately operated dorms. Real-life anecdotes make this book more than a hypothetical treatise on real estate investing.
Profit by Investing in Student Housing shows novices and veteran investors alike how to duplicate the extraordinary success of leaders in this market niche. No other real estate book today offers the same quality and breadth of information on this subject.
Profit by Investing in Student Housing shows real estate investors:
•Why demographics will drive demand for student housing in years to come
•How to locate and analyze the best deals on student housing properties
•Unique methods of financing and raising equity
•Minimizing risk in acquiring and operating student housing investments
Investing in B.C.’s Priorities - More Funding for K-12 Education in 2011-12
Minister of Education Margaret MacDiarmid announced funding increases as B.C. school districts are set to receive a new record high of $4.721 billion in operating funding, which means more than $24 million invested in K-12 education every school day.
Private Mentoring Student In Front Of REO House #2
Private Mentoring Student Eric Chirinsky in front of the 2nd REO house that he purchased. This house was a bank owned property that was purchased by Eric and fixed up. This house is currently rented on a lease option to a rent to own buyer.
invest in students
The BiblioGov Project is an effort to expand awareness of the public documents and records of the U.S. Government via print publications. In broadening the public understanding of government and its work, an enlightened democracy can grow and prosper. Ranging from historic Congressional Bills to the most recent Budget of the United States Government, the BiblioGov Project spans a wealth of government information. These works are now made available through an environmentally friendly, print-on-demand basis, using only what is necessary to meet the required demands of an interested public. We invite you to learn of the records of the U.S. Government, heightening the knowledge and debate that can lead from such publications.