Cooking Classes Thailand. Pc Cooking.
Cooking Classes Thailand
- (thai) of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people; "Siamese kings"; "different Thai tribes live in the north"
- A kingdom in Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand; pop. 64,865,000; capital, Bangkok; language, Thai (official)
- a country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the Isthmus of Kra to the Malay Peninsula; "Thailand is the official name of the former Siam"
- (thai) a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
Golden Cupids Hotel - Thai Cooking Class - Chiang Mai, Thailand
Peppe took us to a fabulous local market where she helped us buy all of the ingredients we required for the dishes we were going to create. The Thai cooking class was great fun and we get to eat the food afterwards.
Thai Cooking class, Chiangmai, Thailand 2006
The front porch nearby where we sat and cooked up a storm.
Related topics: cooking mama 2 dinnercooking beef tenderloin filetsaffola cooking oilmulticultural cooking for childrencooking hobbieschiang mai cookingcooking rock lobster