Campground cooking. Cooking chicken breasts in the oven.
- A place where a camp meeting is held
- A campsite (also known as a camping pitch in British English) is a place used for overnight stay in the outdoors. The term campsite generally means an area where an individual, family, group, or military unit might camp.
- A place used for camping, esp. one equipped with cooking grills, water, and bathrooms
- campsite: a site where people on holiday can pitch a tent
- (Campgrounds) in the park include three in the foothills area: Potwisha (42 sites), Buckeye Flat (28 sites), and South Fork (10 sites).
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
Cooking up some Laura's Lean Beef (92% lean and no antibiotics or added growth hormones!). Seasoned with Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Salt and Trail Dust, served on whole grain hamburger buns. Cooking on our Cadac Safari Chef Grill. Mmmmm!
How to cook without a campfire
The campground was so crowded that probably more than half of the people wouldn't have had access to a fireplace. We improvised.
Related topics: which oil is good for cookingmulticultural cooking for childrencooking temperature meatcooking a 12 pound turkeytri tip cooking timescooking school in floridacooking smart magazine