1. Helmets will be mandatory for all riders!
2. Signal your intent to make a turn, stop, or change lanes.
3. Ride on the right side of the road in the same direction as traffic.
4. Ride as far to the right in the driving lane as practical.
5. Ride single-file.
6. Be predictable. Don't weave through traffic and respect those around you.
7. Obey all traffic signs and laws. Don't run red lights or stop signs.
8. Give the right-of-way to pedestrians.
9. Make sure your bicycle is in good working condition.
10. No racing!