Quality inn airport hotel vancouver - John carver inn pool - Le bretagne hotel
Quality Inn Airport Hotel Vancouver
- The Hotel Vancouver (branded currently as the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver) is a hotel located on West Georgia Street and Burrard Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, British Columbia.
- The Hotel Vancouver, the second hotel of that name, was an Italian Renaissance style hotel built in 1916 by the Canadian Pacific Railway. The architect was Francis S. Swales.
- Choice Hotels International is a hospitality holding corporation which owns several hotel brands and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland. In 2008, Choice Hotels’ total revenue was $642 million, of which $637 million was from Franchise and $4.94 million was from Corporate Items.
- an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- A complex of runways and buildings for the takeoff, landing, and maintenance of civil aircraft, with facilities for passengers
- Relating to or denoting light popular fiction such as is offered for sale to travelers in airports
- AirPort and AirPort Extreme are local area wireless networking products from Apple Inc. based on the IEEE 802.11 standard (also known as Wi-Fi).
- An airport is a location where aircraft such as fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, and blimps takeoff and land. Aircraft may be stored or maintained at an airport.
Hotel Vancouver - 1949/2009
This is Vancouver's 3rd Hotel Vancouver and is still looking great today. It was completed 10 years prior to the old picture being taken after sitting half-complete for 11 years, due to the depression. Many towers have popped up around the old hotel, which is still one of Vancouver's most prestigious hotels, including Shangri-la in the background to the right. Hotel Vancouver is located on a huge piece of property downtown which fronts on Georgia, Hornby and Burrard Streets. This is looking west down Georgia Street.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver 129
An old printing press from 'back in the day' when the Hotel Vancouver used to do all their printing in-house. The CBC used to broadcast from this location years ago!
Similar posts: hotels near boston logansun n fun motel ocean cityhotel ajaccio 4 etoilessmoky mountain national park hotelsbern hotel stockholmpenang hotel promotionthe mediterranean inn seattle