Cool Hotels In Dallas - Motel For Sale In Usa.
Cool Hotels In Dallas
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- A city in northeastern Texas, noted as a center of the oil industry; pop. 1,188,580. Pres. John F. Kennedy was assassinated here in November 1963
- a large commercial and industrial city in northeastern Texas located in the heart of the northern Texas oil fields
- Dallas is a live album by Randy Meisner, released in 2002 (see 2002 in music).
- This article lists characters and actors in the Alien series of science fiction films. The series spans four films: Alien (1979), Aliens (1986), Alien 3 (1992), and Alien Resurrection (1997).
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- Become or cause to become less hot
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
Stayed at this little boutique hotel, The Belmont, in Dallas. Ok, yes, it was off the beaten path from Dallas. I think the nearest building was a tanning factory. Anyway, they put me up in a nice little room with a balcony. I caught these shots at about midnight, shooting with my new baby -- the 85. The lights on the balcony against the Dallas sky were pretty cool. How can I not love the bokeh on this lens? You could put Abe Vigoda in the background and it would smooth out his face.
Downtown Dallas - Train Stop Clock Explore #382
Cool sunflower shaped multi-faced clock on the train stop next to the hotel. Taken from the side of the Plaza of the Americas building in downtown Dallas, Texas. Around 8:00 PM. A recent business trip to Dallas provided some limited opportunity to walk around and shoot some photos. I took advantage of the opportunity. UPDATE - Flickr Explore #418 January 18, 2009
Similar posts: north fork motelshotels near busch stadiumhotel near metrohotel a bergamocoupon hotelsfairmont hamilton princess hotelmalta hotel bookingexcalibur hotel dealdale lodge hotel grasmere