Sell makeup online. Herbal cosmetic recipes.
Sell Makeup Online
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- While so connected or under computer control
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- Give or hand over (something) in exchange for money
- the activity of persuading someone to buy; "it was a hard sell"
- (of a thing) Be purchased
- exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent; "He sold his house in January"; "She sells her body to survive and support her drug habit"
- be sold at a certain price or in a certain way; "These books sell like hot cakes"
- Have a stock of (something) available for sale
Day Thirty Three
365 Self Portraits. Day thirty three. October 23, 2009. Oh boy. What a crazy couple of days. Wednesday I was out from noon to midnight, Thursday was spent running errands all day (including TWO HOURS at the bank) followed by the Ghost Train, I got to bed at 2:30am, and woke at 7:30am this morning to get ready for class. Left the house at 8am, got downtown to the Library at 10:00am, and we spent the next four hours taking turns shooting a bride and groom (models) as lead photographer, assistant photographer, and third stringer. I was really stressed out and unsure about it, being that it was an awful weather day, I'd never been to the place where we were shooting (besides pass by on the street), I missed last week's class due to the flu, and of course there's always pressure when you have to "perform" as a photographer - plus it's the only time in our course that we hire models to work with. On the bright side, the models were incredible, the weather worked to our advantage, I didn't have to shoot first like last time (I was outspoken about that haha), I spent a lot of time chatting with another girl in the class (she assisted me, I assisted her) and I feel like I'm making friends there, AND I'm very, very happy with my photos. Critical, as always, but happy. So today I got home from school at 2pm, did a 200 question online quiz for that job interview I had on Wednesday, went to the auto broker with Greg to put the Ranger in my name and insure it, came home, got changed, put on makeup, and left to see Collective Soul downtown with Ben, Alex, Jessica, and Karl. Now it's 2:40am and guess what - not sleeping yet! I am so, so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Life is busy, but ... busy is good. I guess (if you know me) you're wondering why Greg's Ranger is now in my name. Well, I'm selling my Accent to Greg's mom - and buying the Ranger from Greg with the money from that sale. The Ranger is in my name now, and I've insured it, so it won't be sitting in Ben's driveway anymore not being used. Greg has his Chevy, so he doesn't need the Ranger anymore, and now Greg's mom will have the perfect car for her needs, I'll have a rad little truck that's great in the snow, handy to have, and super reliable - everyone wins!
THREAD Brings Top Indie Designers to Orange County! THREAD comes to Orange County for the first time (yeeeeah!) bringing you the best in independent design + More than 100 emerging designers selling men's, women's and children's clothes, house wares, accessories, art and more. Live DJs while you shop Bars and pop-up restaurants to keep you hydrated, full and happy A complimentary Style Lounge for hair and makeup touch ups Two ways to recycle your old clothes - donate or swap! Two fashion shows every day showcasing the hottest trends from independent designers All of the shopping/music/art/fashion shows/food/drinks/fun crowds/surprises other cities have loved at THREAD for seven years! Save the date & RSVP now for our August 22 show at OC Fairgrounds. Why, hello there, Orange County. THREAD Show is a travelling curated showcase of the best independent fashion and home designers on the West Coast, and the music and art that rock their world. This dynamic one-day retail environment has showcased more than 7,000 emerging designers since its inception in 2003. THREAD allows you to support your local economy, reduce your carbon footprint and discover emerging designers while scoring deals and purchasing one-of-a-kind wares in a fun and unique setting. THREAD is only $10 to attend - or $5 if you RSVP online ahead of time. Brilliant!