Jobs With Mac Cosmetics : Nvey Organic Makeup : Light Up Make Up Mirrors.
Jobs With Mac Cosmetics
- Make-up Art Cosmetics, better known as MAC Cosmetics, is a manufacturer of cosmetics.
- (job) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; "estimates of the city's loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars"; "the job of repairing the engine took several hours"; "the endless task of classifying the samples"; "the farmer's morning chores"
- Steven (Paul) (1955–), US computer entrepreneur. He set up the Apple computer company in 1976 with Steve Wozniak and served as chairman until 1985, returning in 1997 as CEO. He is also the former CEO of the Pixar animation studio
- (job) occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- (job) profit privately from public office and official business
I requested a strong look, made with the MAC?s Dame Edna Line. The makeup artist was Lotte from Stockmann?s MAC-counter and she did a great job. The eyelids have 3-4 layers of colors: creamy base with "Bare study" paint pot all the way up to the eyebrows, then silver grey eyeshadow all over the lids, bright turquoise on top of that and finally black at the outer corners and at the crease. The lips are lined with "Magenta" pen and the lipstick is "Gladiola". (Photo by Henri)
In My Bag 6/16/2007
Here are the things you'll find in my bag when I'm out riding the bus to my jobs in Honolulu. You've got your music, computer, telephone, wallet, book, bus pass....and then the cologne (to smell special in the heat), bronzing powder (because pale-ass white boys in the Hawaii sun turn too dark and need help to even out!) MAC Fix+ spray (refreshing and with added caffeine to minimize pores and increase skin tension), USB key, and a selection of MAC Cosmetics lip products. For, you know, the lips.