Discontinued Benefit Cosmetics. Wholesale Cosmetic Containers.
Discontinued Benefit Cosmetics
- stopped permanently or temporarily; "discontinued models"; "a discontinued magazine"; "a discontinued conversation"
- (of a product) No longer available or produced
- (discontinue) put an end to a state or an activity; "Quit teasing your little brother"
- (discontinue) come to or be at an end; "the support from our sponsoring agency will discontinue after March 31"
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- A payment or gift made by an employer, the state, or an insurance company
- A public performance or other entertainment of which the proceeds go to a particular charitable cause
- profit: derive a benefit from; "She profited from his vast experience"
- An advantage or profit gained from something
- be beneficial for; "This will do you good"
- financial assistance in time of need
beside a discontinued line
a photo for a play's ad. beside Ahina-sen, a discontinued line Minami-otsuka, Kawagoe, Saitama Prefecture Dec 17, 2006 (Olympus E-330)
F12 Discontinued Volks mold
F12 Discontinued Volks mold Enid Fox and Volks Souseiseki Mollie