Eye make up for prom : Benefit cosmetics website : Shiseido makeup lifting foundation.
Eye Make Up For Prom
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Prom is the second solo album by Amy Ray of Indigo Girls, released in 2005 on her Daemon Records label.
- A formal dance, esp. one held by a class in high school or college at the end of a year
- promenade: a formal ball held for a school class toward the end of the academic year
- In the United States and Canada, a prom, short for promenade, is a formal (black tie) dance, or gathering of high school students. It is typically held near the end of junior and/or senior year. It figures greatly in popular culture and is a major event among high school students.
- the organ of sight
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- look at
eye make up for prom - Mirenesse Austrailia
Mirenesse Austrailia Secret Weapon Award Winning 24 Hour Mascara in Brown
Full Curly Lush Sexy Lashes Exclusive breakthrough water based natural formula gives you really full, curly, lush, thick sexy lashes. Extremely long wearing, smear-proof, sweat-proof, smudgeproof, sleep-proof, flake-free and water resistant. Breakthrough Formula Secret Weapon Mascara amazingly tubes your lashes with our innovative breakthrough polymer formulation allowing you to build breathtakingly beautiful lashes. Easy Water Removal Want outstandingly long, curly, voluminous lashes? Now you can have it all with easy complete water removal - no more panda eyes! Fragrance FREE Fragrance free, mineral oil free, petrolatum free, alcohol free, SLS (soap) free. Ideal For Sensitive Eyes Ideal if you have sensitive eyes and is contact lens friendly.
Man, I really don't know how women keep make-up on for more than thirty minutes. It's been almost an hour and I'm almost clawing my face off because it's so aggravating! I have much respect for the ladies that literally paint their faces on, bravo. I prefer the natural look, although this is my tribute to Amy Winehouse. I decided to do my eyes like this, because I'm cleaning out everything I own, including the make-up I doubt for prom. I thought I'd have another go with it. I grabbed my Llama (Momma) and she helped me with my hair. It felt so great. My parents always played with my hair when I was little. Called it "stroking" when I would lay my head on their arm or lap, or anything. I love my Llama. It makes me sad that I only have 22 days left in the same house as her. I haven't been doing so well on my 365. I apologize, mainly to myself. As soon as school starts, I'm going to dedicate myself to it, considering I don't plan on having another job until I make sweet love to my GPA. Wow, 22 days. In 22 I will be officially living in a new city. Far away from this place. In 25 days, I will be starting college. I am so excited, especially to be with my best friend. I know my thoughts are scattered, but it's just how I work. The other day, I waited on a table (I am a waitress, if you haven't picked up on it) where the very nice man informed me that he had just gotten done at the doctor's office. He pointed down at the small, black bag around his body, with a tube connected to his chest and whispered "It's chemotherapy. I'm fightin' the big c." And I almost started tearing up, and I tried to say anything encouraging I could think of. He caught me off guard, then I just wanted to hug him. He smiled and said "We almost got it all. And hey, I still have my hair, sweetie." It astonished me. He was fighting cancer, winning, and had a smile on his face. People like that are true heroes. Think some kind thoughts and send them his way, please. I want him to keep beating the big c. I hope everyone has a very lovely day and week.
How I am (159/365)
I'm so exhausted right now. I was wearing make-up today for the undergraduate exhibition and for Wesley Prom. I had forgotten how much I don't like taking off makeup. It's not that it even takes that long, I'm just too darn lazy. I feel so much better just waking up each day, brushing my hair and teeth, putting on some clean clothes, deodorant, and maybe a bobbie pin to keep those stray hairs back that like to fall in my face every day. Maybe that's why I avoided my eyes in this shot. I don't look bad (at least, I don't think I look bad) with makeup on, it's just different, way different than how anyone is used to seeing me. I don't think I use enough to make that big of a difference for anyone to really notice anyways, with how thick the lenses on my glasses are. I don't think makeup is particularly "Jill." I will wear it, but special occasions only. And then those days where I just feel like being pretty (or not-so-tired-looking). I have been told that I am one of those girls who is a "natural beauty" and doesn't need to wear makeup. I wonder though, if that is at all influenced by the fact that hardly anyone sees me in makeup, since this is how I am seen every day. What if I wore make up all the time? What if I was the complete opposite? Would I still be as much of a "natural beauty" if I wasn't so natural all the time? Meh. These are the things that ponder me.