CHEER MAKE UP IDEAS : DISCOUNT DESIGNER MAKE UP.
Cheer Make Up Ideas
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Shout for joy or in praise or encouragement
- Give comfort or support to
- cheerfulness: the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom; "flowers added a note of cheerfulness to the drab room"
- a cry or shout of approval
- give encouragement to
- Praise or encourage with shouts
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
cheer make up ideas - Rocawear "Roc
Rocawear "Roc Cheer" Varsity Jacket (Sizes 7 - 16) - red plaid, 7
Rocawear's chic twist on the varsity jacket will make her cheer! It features a logo button placket, handwarmer pockets, slogan embroidery on right, and ribbed cuffs and waistband. A varsity logo applique with metal talaria and skull & crossbones accents adorns the chest. Megaphone and talaria appliques feature on the left arm, and the hood zips open to reveal script logo embroidery on the lining. All these stylish touches combined with warm insulation make this jacket an unbeatable choice for chilly days. Exterior: 75% Polyester, 25% Viscose Lining/Filling: 100% Polyester Dry Clean Only Made in China
day 55/365 r is for rising.
sorry about this one. it wasn't so much that i couldn't think of a good R, it was more that every idea i have tried has turned out so awfully that i'm really ashamed. in fact, i had to delete them off my memory card just so no one will ever see how awful they really were! that's why we're stuck with a lame 365 shot. frustrating! sometimes i wish i wasn't such a perfectionist. most of the time i'm just in denial.....sigh. but! i'm very excited because....i've sort of been tagged! in a fun way :) if you don't want to be bored, please don't read this, but i'm in a bad mood and this will probably cheer me up, so.... 1. How the devil are you? well....a little frustrated, a little tired, and my breath smells like salt and vinegar chips! 2. What did you have for breakfast ? a cookie! (i know, it's terrible of me, hehe) 3. What is your favourite food ? i don't know if i have a favorite, it changes so much! but mangoes are wonderful, and so is vanilla bean cheesecake with strawberries on the side :) 4. What is your favourite drink ? mango orange juice! it's soooo good, everyone should try it and i can drink it all day! 5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? i would be more grateful. sometimes i think i get so caught up in things that i never make the time to say thank you for the important things. sometimes i'm ungrateful to the people who matter the most to me, and that's the worst thing of all. so. i'd change that or my squashy feet, which look retarded in certain shoes! 6. What is your favourite all-time album sorry, i don't have an all time favorite. i love so many different kinds of music i could never in a million years pick just one album! 7. What is your favourite all-time film ? pocahontas :) 8. When did you last cry ? last night. i get sad at night sometimes. 9. When did you last laugh ? a few minutes ago, trying to shoot a decent picture for R! i was doing "restless" by repeatedly getting up and falling down on my bed....my little sister and i got the giggles because the shots turned out so funny! 10. What is your most treasured material possession ? a stuffed animal lion i named baby aslan. yes, i still sleep with a stuffed toy. 11. What characteristics do you think you have inherited from your parents ? my sense of humor from my mother, definitely! we both make the worst jokes :) and my dark eyes from my father. 12. Finally, pick 5 words that describe yourself. um....silly, unique, sometimes oversensitive, energetic, weird. 310 days left, wow.....i'm already in a better mood after that!
Day 50: Pick Yourself Up
50/365 July 15, 2009 Last night Garry said something (I forget what) and BAM I had the idea of today's picture be looking at myself. Then I thought it'd be cool to have one of me smiling and the other upset. Then as I was taking pictures I decided to have one of me standing with my head against the wall, looking upset while the other me was holding out her hand to help lift the other up. And this, this is what I came up with. We painted the kitchen yesterday so I had a wonderful blank canvas to take pictures in front of! yay painting! It makes me wish I had my own studio with my own backgrounds. Ah well...sometimes it's nice to have nature in the background. But anyways, I definitely took advantage of that! I've been in such a sour mood all day! My brother got an hour and a half of sleep last night so he was Mr. Cranky Butt today which put me in a fowl mood. Then I spent the day around my mom which never helps my mood. I get so antsy and blah around her...because A. I feel so guilty that one day Garry and I are going to sit her down and completely blind sight her with our plans and B. because she's controlling and doesn't listen to me. Also, I learned today that my sister stopped cutting 50 days ago. As I was uploading this picture I felt it was fitting for that anniversary as well. I'm sure my sister has felt this way numerous times but didn't give into the blade to make her feel. It's a beautiful coincidence that she stopped cutting the same day I started snapping! Textures: "Whatever" by Skeletal Mess and "Exquisite Butterflies" by Pareeerica TRF: Now that I know more about layers and editing with GIMP I feel as if I can do anything! Yet I have to keep reminding myself...I have a LOT more to learn! I'm actually thinking about taking online "classes" for photography and hopefully start up my own business...eventually!