ULTA 3 COSMETICS SALON. JAPANESE WEDDING MAKEUP.
Ulta 3 Cosmetics Salon
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- gallery where works of art can be displayed
- elegant sitting room where guests are received
- An establishment where a hairdresser, beautician, or couturier conducts business
- A regular social gathering of eminent people (esp. writers and artists) at the house of a woman prominent in high society
- a shop where hairdressers and beauticians work
- A reception room in a large house
- Ulta is a chain of beauty superstores in the United States carrying cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, and haircare. Each store is outfitted with a full-service salon as well.
- three: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- A performance appraisal, employee appraisal, performance review, or (career) development discussion is a method by which the job performance of an employee is evaluated (generally in terms of quality, quantity, cost, and time) typically by the corresponding manager or supervisor .
- three: being one more than two
Salon SITL 2008
Salon SITL 2008 a Paris Nord Villepinte (11 au 14 mars), prestataires de transport et de logistique, fournisseurs informatique et autoroutiers.
salon Fanzines de l'auto edition graphique, Paris, 8 et 9 octobre 2011. © Caterina Sansone