Makeup ideas for brown eyes. Silk naturals makeup. Make special effects makeup.
Makeup Ideas For Brown Eyes
- (brown eye) the anus
- The Bright-line Brown-eye (Lacanobia oleracea) is a moth of the family Noctuidae. It is a common species throughout Europe, but is also found in North Africa, temporate Asia, the Near East and Middle East, northern India, China, Korea and Japan.
- Eye color is a polygenic phenotypic character and is determined by the amount and type of pigments in the eye's iris. Humans and other animals have many phenotypic variations in eye color, as blue, brown, gray, green and others. These variations constitute phenotypic traits.Morris, PJ.
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- An opinion or belief
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
There is this star lantern tea-light candle holder thingy that completely captivated my attention for my first photo class project, which was about taking photos of shapes. We picked this puppy up in Mexico. We had seen several of these used in the decor of one of the hotels that we stayed in, and on a completely separate trip to a completely different part of the country we found one for ourselves. So, as you can tell, I got pretty into my photo assignment (of course). I scoured the outside of my house for shapes and even brought this outside to photograph (we had to shoot outdoors). I shot a full 36 frames that I was itching to expose. Good thing I had class yesterday... ...umm, I'll skip over all of the nonsense in between and go right to the part where I got into a dark room with two guys in my photo class (this sound pretty sketchy, hahaha, it wasn't) to take the film out of the canisters and roll it onto reels so that we could start developing the negatives. It was a small dark room with this awkward wall dividing it in half on a bit of an angle. There was a lot of fumbling in the dark to pop open the film and take out the negatives and we were in there for awhile. Naturally, I got a bit tired so I leaned on the wall with the top of my back. I stood like that for a second and when I went to stand back up straight... ...I flipped on the lights Yes. I flipped on the fucking lights while three people had their negatives all over the place. I tried to flip them back off as quickly as I could, but I was a bit dazed and confused (I had no idea what happened). One of the guys was standing behind the little divider which remained mostly dark. I was standing between the divider and the wall, and the other guy was standing in the section with the light right over his head. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckkkkk. We had to develop the film anyway, and, well, needless to say, the guy who was under the light had his entire roll ruined. I, it appeared before the film dried had one singular frame (after the film dried, though, it became clear that the sprocket holes had become exposed onto the film from the way that it was curled up when the lights went on), and the kid in the dark part had a mostly viable roll. Glad to hear I only fucked two people over - one of them including myself. (Yes, "fuck" is the word of the day). The guys were pretty easy-going about it, at least to my face, but I was so freakin' pissed off at myself. At the same time, who puts light switches like that IN A DARKROOM?! I know I couldn't have been the first one to do that and I won't be the last, but that won't bring back my film (or my dignity :P). There were a few other people who didn't develop that class, either (some had ruined film and some just had messed up cameras), so at least I'm not alone. I will re-shoot the roll and go back some other time before class and re-process my film. Someone should wrap me in bubble wrap and stick me in a hamster ball, for I, Shellular Kellular, am a spaz not to be trusted around fuck-up-able things.
Boo Neo Blythe Simply Mango (SMa - RBL) for myself! . Custom work feito por mim: Boggled eyelids, gaze correction, sleep eyes, 4 eyechips trocados (ela tem todos os eyechips castanhos), envesgamento, retirada dos cilios, novos pullrings, carved lips, carved nose, nova maquiagem, sardas, face matte, wefted mohair, corpo de licca . Outfit by Cris Shida. . Finalmente, apresento a voces: BOO Eu tinha a ideia da custom dela + ou - na minha cabeca, mas nao tinha total certeza se eu conseguiria faze-la ficar parecida a imagem que eu desejava. E hoje posso dizer que me realizei com este trabalho, ela ficou exatamente como eu esperava que ficasse. Estou completamente "in love" com ela =) . Pra Boo eu reservei toda a minha loucura e insanidade. Vai ser a minha doidinha, que nao teme o perigo (ate porque, ela nem sabe que isso existe!), que fala coisas sem nexo, que faz coisas sem pensar... Espero conseguir criar boas historias pra ela =P Alias... sera que ela vai se dar bem com as irmas? =P . ... . Custom work done by me: Boggled eyelids, gaze correction, sleep eyes, 4 eyechips changed (she has 4 brown eyechips), cross-eyed, no lashes, new pullrings, carved lips, carved nose, new make-up, freckles, matte face, wefted mohair, licca body. . Outfit by Cris Shida. . Finally, I present to you: BOO I had an idea about her custom in my head, but I wasn't quite sure if I could make her exactly as I wanted. And today I can say that I am tottaly satisfied with this work, she is exactly the way I wanted she to be. I'm completely "in love" with her =) . For Boo I booked all my madness and insanity. She will be my freak girl, who does not fear the danger (she barely knows it exist), Who speaks gibberish things, do things without thinking ... I hope to be able to create good stories for her = P Will She and her sisters be good friends? =P