America's next top model makeup artist : Bratz make up games for girls : Good makeup brands
America's Next Top Model Makeup Artist
- A makeup artist is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup and prosthetics for theatrical, television, film, fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry.
- This is a person who applies makeup professionally to models and other people before they appear on television, in films or any other public platform..
- applies and changes makeup for photo sessions
- A model (from Middle French modele), sometimes called a mannequin, is a person who is employed for the purpose of displaying and promoting fashion clothing or other products and for advertising or promotionall purposes or who poses for works of art.
- America's Next Top Model (often shortened and abbreviated as ANTM) is a reality television show in which a number of women compete for the title of America's Next Top Model and a chance to start their career in the modeling industry.
- Top Model is a fashion-themed reality television show format produced in many countries throughout the world and seen in over 120 countries.
- (america) United States: North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
- (american) a native or inhabitant of the United States
- (american) of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture; "American citizens"; "American English"; "the American dream"
Keenyah - ANTM
Part of the reason I love living in New York City is that I get to meet so many interesting people. When Keenyah contacted me for a shoot, I immediately jumped on the opportunity to hear all about her experience on America's Next Top Model. While I certainly do not wish to bruise Keenyah's confidence in me by sharing her stories, I will say that Keenyah is absolutely delightful to work with, and there's a reason she was so successful on the show. She brings a certain energy to the environment, and she knows how to work the angles--a talent that many models do not possess. America will undoubtedly see more of this rising star in the years to come. Photographer: Amy Dunn Photo assistant: Jon S. Makeup artist: Diana Manzanares Hair: Sarah C. Model: Keenyah New York City, 2008
MOM2B Fashion Show
Hair & Makeup Artist
*I'm standing next to America's Next Top Model-- Lluvey Gomez. I thought it would be different to do a fashion show with pregnant models. =)