Setting the stage
The Objectives of the Al Maha School for Boy’s PTA
1. To be goodwill ambassadors for the school.
2. To be a fundraising body for school projects.
3. To be responsible for organising social events for the children, parents and the local community.
4. To be responsible for providing a support role to the school when the wider community is involved.
- The main aims of the PTA are to provide support to the school, to help to improve conditions, facilities and the social environment for the children of Al Maha School.
- PTA to fund raise for a particular project, which is decided upon at the beginning of each school year.
- Proceeds from fund raising events throughout the school year will be donated to that project, or can be diverted to any other scheme as requested by the principal, and voted upon by the committee.
- PTA to organise fun events throughout the year for the children's enjoyment, and which are alo funded by the PTA.
PTA names’ list
Ahmad Khalid Al-Ansari
Omar Bashar Sa’ada
Mhammed Talal Mohd. Derweesh
Mansour Yousif Al-Mansouri
Ahmad Issa Al-Naser
Abdulla Saad Marafi
Webmaster: Mihnea Voicu Simandan